Volunteers of America Texas in Greater Fort Worth
Volunteers of America has been serving the Greater Fort Worth community close to 100 years. Today, our programs for the most vulnerable individuals in the region include:
- Addiction treatment and recovery services.
- Residential and outpatient services for men and women.
- A gender-specific program for women, including those who are pregnant or have children.
- Affordable housing communities for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- Community re-entry services for individuals transitioning from prison back into the community.
- Halfway house services
- Mother & Infants Together (MINT) program for pregnant women in incarceration
- Services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Group homes
- Home and community based services for adults with disabilities and their parents and guardians
- Youth prevention programs serving at-risk children through area schools.