Volunteers of America Texas in Greater Houston
Volunteers of America has been serving the Greater Houston community for around a century. Today, our programs for the most vulnerable individuals in the region include:
- Addiction treatment and recovery services for women, including those who are pregnant or have children.
- Affordable housing communities for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- The Financial Opportunity Center, providing financial and employment coaching.
- Services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Home and community based services for adults with disabilities and their parents and guardians
- An adult day center providing life enriching programs