VOA Texas Cares
The Volunteers of America Texas Cares Program provides rental assistance and housing help to residents in Fort Worth, TX who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Household at or below 80% of the average income for the area.
- Financially impacted by COVID-19.
- Applicant household must have an initial consultation with a case manager and meet at least monthly.
HUD 80% Income Limits
- 1 person - $45,650
- 2 person - $52,200
- 3 person - $58,700
- 4 person - $65,200
- 5 person - $75,650
- 6 person - $60,00
- 7 person - $80,850
- 8 person - $86,100
- Housing Support
- Intake and assessment
- Rental assistance
- Assistance with housing applications
- Assistance with referrals and other services to achieve housing stability
- Information on tenants’ rights and responsibilities
- Mediation and negotiation with landlords
Please make sure to provide a way to contact you so that the case manager can set up an intake appointment.
OR, APPLY IN PERSON
- We are located at 2401 Scott Ave Fort Worth, TX 76103 and are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Physical copies of our application may be found near the front entrance of the VOATX Building, along with a locked drop box where you can return your completed application for review.
- If you need further assistance with the application process, please email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our housing case manager.
2401 Scott Ave | Fort Worth, TX 76103 | (817)-600-3275 | EMAIL
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and language assistance will be made available for persons with limited English proficiency. Please request reasonable accommodation or language assistance from the program administrator.