Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for your company to make a difference in the communities you – and we – call home. At Volunteers of America Texas, we work closely with our corporate partners to tailor philanthropic and volunteer opportunities to the interests and needs of each organization.
Below are a few ideas for how your company can help, and we can also create opportunities customized with your corporate goals or employees in mind.
- Help us create a positive environment for our programs by painting, landscaping or decorating at one of our centers.
- Hold an employee giving campaign at your place of business.
- Host a skills workshop to help individuals on their road to self-sufficiency. Examples include financial management, budgeting, resume writing, job interviewing skills, dressing for success, etc.
- Sponsor a program or center and align your brand with a beneficial community service through naming opportunities.
- Organize a company-wide holiday gift, winter coat or toiletry drive.
- Sort donations and organize our clothing closets.
- Help host or plan special events for those we serve and their families, including holiday parties, open houses, monthly birthday celebrations and more.
For more information, contact:
Director, Corporate Engagement & Volunteers