Providing permanent housing and supportive services to chronically homeless individuals and families.
731 West Davis
Conroe Texas, 77301
Funded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the goal of our PSH Program is to help you find stable housing, maximum levels of self-sufficiency and an overall better quality of life.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be in the area 12 months in a place not meant for habitation over the last 3 years.
- Have a documented disabling mental or physical condition.
- Be willing to live in Montgomery County.
- Life Skills Training to include (Nutrition, budgeting, cooking..etc.)
- Transportation to and from medical or mental health appt’s or bus passes
- Food Pantry assistance
- Furniture assistance/Clothing/Hygiene (when available)
- House Hold items (cleaning supplies, cooking utensils)