VOA Texas Overview
Volunteers of America Texas is a faith-based, nonprofit dedicated to helping the vulnerable reach their full potential. We step forward to help individuals find strength, healing and their full potential through services, including:
- Addiction treatment, prevention and recovery programs
- Affordable housing for seniors, low-income families and adults with disabilities
- Community re-entry programs from those transitioning from prison
- Housing and support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A continuum of support services to assist our clients and address the needs of the whole person
With locations in more than 30 urban and rural communities, we've been making a difference for those who need the most help in Texas for close to 100 years.